Friday, March 8, 2013

The 3 Letters of Charlie

Hi Readers,

[Continued From.... Charlie's will]

Lawyer opened Charlie's first letter to read in front of audience. Lawyer spoke “Charlie wanted to apologies to you all for not being with you for rest of your life. He also apologized for hurting anyone of you in any way”. Tears were in every eye. Lawyer continued “He wanted his friends and family to know that he will miss them the most.” Lawyer ended reading the letter, wrapped it and gave it to Charlie’s family.

Once the funeral was over and everyone returned to their home, Charlie’s friend Ron opened his letter to read what was written in it. “Hi Ron, I know I will not be there at your birthday and most of the other important moments of your life and that is why I am giving you the gift that you would like very much. It is my father’s pocket watch that you always wanted. I know you might be wondering that how I came to know about the watch but I don't have any answer to that.”

Charlie’s ex-wife was on her way to home in car but she decided to read the letter on the way itself. The letter said “My love I waited for you for so long that today I am not there with you to share this. I still wished that you could have understood me five years back that I did not cheat on you and there was no woman in my life other than you. May be you are thinking that I am just trying to give you an explanation for my lie. The woman whom you saw with me was the event organizer for the surprise marriage anniversary party and you miss understood me but I don't blame you for that as you loved me and can not see with anyone else.”

She continued reading “You still might be thinking that how can I just let you go if I have not cheated on you, well my love the answer is simple that I loved you so much that I can do anything to see you happy and I knew at that time five years back that you were in pain thinking of I had cheated and if you remember that when we had a quarrel during which you told me that you would be happy if I gave you a divorce. It was all I did for you. Now I am not there but by telling you I just want you to know that I still love you and will continue to do that afterlife”. She had tears in her eyes but she cannot do a thing as there will be no Charlie in her life.

These three posts... The Last Day of Charlie, Charlie's Will and The 3 Letters of Charlie are my personal writing and if by any chance their name corresponds to any real life character then I apologies for that. Before I complete my post let me sum up the message spread all over these three stories-

1- Do something for poor and needy
2- Love you family
3- Care for them who take care of you.
4- Share every thing with your friend except your pain as he is aware of it and the only reason he won't talk about it is because he knows that your pain would increase.
5- Don't wait for too long to ask or share something with your friend as it may get late.
6- Love is build on trust and belief and is like a bridge where these two things are to be maintained by both sides.
7- Love someone like you love your life and let them remain happy at what they love or like the most even though it hurts you.

If you like my post you can share these stories and comment as well.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment